Facial chemical peels have been around for 100’s of years as a means of exfoliating the skin and giving it a more youthful look. Results are fast and relatively pain free with little to no down time.
Chemical peels can be used to treat:
- Improve the skin’s tone, reduce signs of aging and even it’s texture
- Reduce uneven pigmentation such as age spots, sun spots, liver spots, melasma, and freckles
- Diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Promote elastin and collagen production to give your face a healthy and youthful glow.
- Reduce sun damage and hyperpigmentation
- Treat mild to moderate acne
Like microdermabrasion glycolic or salicylic acid work to medically exfoliate the surface layers of the skin, most are gentle enough to go right back to your daily activities.